Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby it's cold outside.

GAH. I never want to write again.
DRAMA STARTED. Oh, hallelujah. This year Silver can't join but Nat is, and then Ani and Jenci were already there, and YAY! Oh, and Basil is joining again this year :) And apparently Apple. Huh. Strange world.
This year we're doing Aladdin :D which I think I already mentioned. So, naturally, I'm listening to A Whole New World, which is quite possibly one of my favorite Disney songs of all time.

I think I got the monolague down...I just need to work on pitch X( That would be singing, for those slower people out there. I'm the absolute WORST singer, which wouldn't matter if I didn't want an actual PART this time.
You may wonder why I care this time. Well, let me illuminate:

Yes. I'm pathetic.
Okay, look. I'm not stupid. I know I'm not going to get Jasmine. But I feel the urge to try extra-hard, okay? I just hope HE doesn't get Aladdin.

I don't know how to cook hot dogs.
Faug.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck for drama! Hope you surprise yourself [and I suppose everyone else] and get Jasmine! :]

    Re: Oh, okay.

    Glad to read school is overall well, based on that breakdown of things you had given me.

    And thanks. I'll try to listen to more Muse and Blue October.

    ReplyDelete