Friday, September 25, 2009

I don't know why I bother. You're obviously all dead.

I love how clear the air is today. How the sunlight fills it even in the twilight. How the blue sky seems infinite.
I'm capable of getting along with anybody, simply by willing myself not to be rude.
DANCE TONIGHT.
And now, with that completely indiscreet segue, I will begin.
ANI AND NAT ARE NOT GOING TO THE DANCE. WTF. WTFWTFWTF. And Lolo might not either. And Happy's parents probably won't let her; she hasn't called yet (we'll be picking her up if she can). But Heather and Kim are going, which is AWESOME, because now I won't be COMPLETELY alone. Gah.
Why do I want to go, you ask? Because it goes against everything I'm about to miss the first dance of the year.
And I kinda get the feeling that something's gonna happen. Or maybe I just wish something would. But I'm not one to take chances.
Connor asked me to the dance XD
RELAX, NONEXISTENT READERS. I'm 99.9% percent sure he was kidding. You see, we were on the bus, talking about how Vera couldn't go to the dance (I think), and Connor asks: Will you go to the dance with me?
I'm very proud of myself here, because I actually thought about my answer, and instead of saying "um...no", I said: I don't think Kylie would appreciate that much. [He and Kylie were going out.]
We broke up.
This is where I freak out (kinda) because NO ONE TOLD ME THEY BROKE UP AND THEY WERE A SUPER-CUTE COUPLE. Anyway. I think somewhere in the following conversation he repeated his question, but he must not have heard me, because he asked again, and I said no, and he was like "You're not going with me?" and I was like "No...." and he was like "That's really mean." Then Happy clears up that yes, I am going to the dance, just not with him. Then he proceeds to ask Happy.
I know weird people.
I'M GOING TO WEGMANS AND SHOPRITE AND ACME ON SATURDAY WITH LOLO, HAPPY, AND RINGO TO SEE IF THEY'LL BE NICE PEOPLE AND DONATE SOMETHING TO OUR SPECTACULAR BAKESALE EXTRAVANGANDA IN TWO WEEKS. Ch'yea.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much alive. I apologize for the lack of comments. Do not take it personally. This year will be especially hectic for me. I get tested like crazy, starting pretty soon. Gah!

    ReplyDelete