Monday, September 21, 2009

The two of us walk out together under ancient trees, lie down again and again in the flowers, face to face with the sky.

Wellwellwell. Today was an interesting/weird/bad day. I think I'll start off with Basil.
YES! I had Basil-contact today! Alert the media. And it was fairly disturbing.
This is how it went down: You know that sign for...er...well it's a finger on each side of your mouth and, uh, tongue-waving? Gosh I feel like such a perv describing it. Anyway you know what it means? Ew.
GUESS WHO DID THAT TO ME. Guess. Just guess.
Ickyboy: Hey Strawberry, Basil wants you.
I look over, confused, heart racing.
*BASIL DOES DISGUSTING SIGN THINGY*
Of course, at the time I had no idea what it meant, so I just started giggling because it looked funny.
GAH.
Anyway. Onto my next topic.
Ani is being majorly uncool. Remember Hans? Ani's 'boyfriend'? Well Nat decided to be nice and tell me ANI WAS LYING. So, after confronting her with this and her STILL saying it was true, I went up to Hans in lunch and ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW HER. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HE SAID? CAN YOU?
I'll give you a hint. No.
And then SHE had the AUDACITY to be mad at ME!
Surely you see what's wrong with this equation.
I had a weird day.
And for some reason I keep wanting to refer to Basil as my boyfriend.
GAHGAHGAH.
Sorry for the craptastic posting lately. Nothing very interesting has happened so far, except for this. Hmm. Maybe I'd be more inspired to blog if SOMEONE BLOGGED THEMSELVES.
Yeah. I'm talking to you.
I'm allergic to kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment