Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cuz if you jump, I will jump too. We will fall together from the building's ledge, never looking back at what we've done. We'll say it was love...cuz I would die for you on Skyway Avenue.

[Skyway Avenue--We the Kings]
I love looking at a story I wrote forever ago and deciding it was good. It's like, BOO-YAH, SELF!
Yeah. I'm normal.
And I'm the type of girl who really, really hates the type of girls who get the flairs that say corny sh*t like, "I'm the type of girl who runs into a chair and apologizes. <3"
Cuz you know what they're thinking. "OMGOMGOMG im so quirky and awesomee!!!!1!1 i sayy im weirdd evenn tho im popularr so ill totallyy gett thiss flairr!!!! to showw everyonee how quirkilyy awesomee i amm!!!!!! eeheeheeheehee!!!1111!11!!1"
I had pizza for dinner. Yum.
[Don't Trust Me--3OH!3]
Is everyone freaking dead??? Why has no one posted in forever??
Ewmahgawd. I totally googled my URL and I FOUND MY BLOG ON ANOTHER SITE. Something called Global Grind or whatever. They posted my summer playlist! Wtf!
[Falling Down--Arteyu]
Yeah. That's it. Oh, and I still don't have the money for my clothes. My last plan was a major fail.

2 comments:

  1. Yes.
    We all died.
    Tragic, I know.
    I've got to finish my homework for history in the next 17 minutes! (As now self-determined.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just finished it. I want to scream, and did at some parts. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That was so cruel, and fascinating, and great, and horrible, and unexpected all at the same time and i didn't want it to ever end, and i hate that i have to wait for the next one, but great because i think the third one is the last one and i don't want them to end....

    ReplyDelete