Monday, September 28, 2009

Who's the greater sin?

I got my notebook! It's a poetry notebook, by the way. I think I'll post it on my poetry blog, and-z.blogspot.com. If anyone wants to read...
[Hot-n-Cold--Katy Perry]
I completely and utterly don't want to see Basil tomorrow. I don't want to see his black eyes that are actually just really dark brown but I wouldn't know because I've never seen them close-up. I don't want to see his grin when he flirts with his girl-of-the-day.
I really, really don't want to see Marisa anywhere near him. Actually, I wish she'd decide she hated him and never wanted to see him again. Maybe he'd know how I feel.
But I digress.
I have a feeling my friends are tired of me talking about him, but honestly, I have nothing else to talk about. He occupies my mind all the time. Maybe if he didn't hate me I wouldn't talk about him so much.
Gah. I'm doing it again.
[I Kissed a Girl--Katy Perry]
I keep thinking that if we were partnered in something--I dunno, like a French project, even though we don't have the same French class--that he'd realize I wasn't worth hating. But honestly, that wouldn't change anything. We'd spend the entire time being awkward or silent and talking to our friends.
Gah. I'm out of ideas. G'bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment