Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Whoop-di-joy.

Second day of school. Wow. I have all my classes with Happy and Heather, who are both incredibly nice people that I plan to be best friends with by the time school is over.
And...Basil. I only have LA so far with him, which is both a blessing and a curse. I feel like I've been staring at the back of his neck all day...and noticing the color of the skin on his arms (cappucino)...and examining his nose whenever he turns around. I feel like Bella, in New Moon, when she tells Jacob he's 'kinda beautiful', except I haven't actually spoken to him and that sounds weird.
LANGUAGE A-
LA is gonna be so great this year! And no, not because of Basil (gawsh, I'm not the stupid). We're studying Shakespeare!!!!!!! And performing A Midsummer Night's Dream!!!! OH JOYI could totally see me as Helena and Basil as Demetrius...but I'm obsessing, aren't I? No, I just love Shakespeare. Methinks I'll read it now. And do my homework XP
FRENCH-
Mrs. New seems cool, but my class isn't all too great. I've always been fairly good at French, but I never really learned it, just memorized it. I'll definitely have to review it if I wanna mantain an A in that class.
Patrick et sa femme Annick habite a Lille, mais il pas de moi de fevriere, chez sa mere, qu'e Pariessene.
I really butchered the spelling there, but try sounding it out. We had to memorize it in sixth grade.
SCIENCE-
Mr. Brooklyn, the student teacher, seems like the type who's alwaysALWAYS wanted to be a teacher, and by God, I hope he becomes one.
HUMANITIES-
Mrs. Gross is actually way nicer than I thought she was...I don't really like my seat, but oh well, those'll change. I really do like history. It makes me feel nostalgic...
MATH-
Mr. G seems like a really good math teacher. He says the average grades for the marking periods are 87, 88, 86, and 83. Puh-lease. I'm keeping my As, thank you very much.
Though I do need help on tonight's homework...sigh.

1 comment:

  1. that's what boys do to us girls. haha.. um you know like is your school like one building with stairs and floors? Well mine is a bunch of one story building placed around a campus and the lockers line the outsides of the building. all of the building surround a grassy quad.

    ReplyDelete