Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is a gift; it comes with a price. Who is the lamb and who is the knife?

[Rabbit Heart--Florence+The Machine]
Basil is ten kinds of hot. Seriously. I like staring at him.
Haha. "Ten kinds of hot."
I keep blogging with nothing to blog about. Huh.
Well, Halloween is drawing nearer, and I think I might be a cat! Yes, a cat. Shut up cuzyoucan'tthinkofanythingbetter. I just need a tail, ears, and black makeup.
[Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day]
I have plenty of black clothes, trust me. Actually, I have two options for the bottom. Black skinny jeans that I hate? Or my swirl-tacular black skirt with black stockings that would make me look like a down-played whore? Desicions, desicions.
It's not like my skirt is short, or anything. Heavens, no! I'm just worried that, with stockings, it'd look like I was trying to hard, when really I just don't like showing my legs (let's raise one for modesty).
Huh. I think I'll also get black gloves, cut the tops off, and put on awesome fake nails :D It's really hard to do anything with them, but heck, it'll be worth it! I actually have some black fakies upstairs that I never used, so that's all taken care of.
I AM BRILLIANT.
And now I can't wait till Halloween.

This is a bit like what I'll look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment