Sunday, September 27, 2009

I won't say I love you.

[Time is Running Out--Muse]
Five songs. Five songs that remind me of him. I can't stop listening to them.
There's something terribly wrong with me.


  1. Jump by Flo Rida - He posted it on Facebook and I actually really, really like it. So I bought it. And now I can see him in the lyrics.


  2. Just the Girl by The Click Five - According to Kim, one of his statuses. I actually already liked this song, I just hadn't bought it, and because he liked it I kinda had to. I really, really hate that. I'm also not having very friendly feelings toward Marisa, the object of his fixation, though I guess that's unfair.


  3. Don't Stay by Linkin Park - Another one of his statuses, but I already had this song. Iamsofreakingthrilled he likes Linkin Park. Anything we have in common is a good thing. And it makes me wonder who this is directed towards...I remember feeling this way about Vera and it was horrible. Or maybe he just likes it. I don't know. Being the paranoid person I am, I keep thinking it's pointed at me, but I know that's not true because I've reached the status of 'doesn't exist, NEVER HAS!' in his book.


  4. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine - I was putting together this playlist when the song came up, and I decided almost instantly to add it. I don't even know why--I don't understand half the lyrics--but it reminds me of him. Maybe not him, though. Something. It's slow and sad and sweet.


  5. Time Is Running Out by Muse - This has been his theme song for quite some time. It describes my fixation on him almost perfectly, and some of the anger behind it. And it's a freaking awesome song.

Gah. I'm pathetic.
[Just the Girl--The Click Five]
Well, my mom dragged me along with her while she hung with her friend Jody, which I won't go into much because I'd rather gauge out my eyeballs with white-hot pokers. But the one highlight of the trip was going to Staples while they perused Walmart.

I love Staples SO FREAKING MUCH.
I have an obsession with notebooks and journals. A clean page is magical to me; the pen becomes a wand and I can do anything. I saw this amazing notebook for $3.99 and a gorgeous journal for $7.99. CAN WE SAY BUY?

[Flightless Bird, American Mouth--Iron&Wine]
Unfortunately, I'd left my purse in the locked van, which was also across the parking lot, so buy it I did not. I WILL, though. Tomorrow.
It's all faux-leather, reddish brick, with a compass outdent (as opposed to indent) on it. I freaking LOVE IT. And I'm gonna out GUESGUESSGUESS. Poems in it! Yeah, I'm that cool.
As for the notebook, I just want to have it, and it's so deliciously cheap.
There were also some nice pens.
[Don't Stay--Linkin Park]
I'm adding pictures, in case you haven't noticed. Emphasis my point and all. Wanna comment? Or even follow? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? See, you've resorted me to begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment