Saturday, September 26, 2009

JUST DANCE, GUNNA BE OKAY! DA-DA-DOO-DOO-DA JUST DANCE! SPIN THAT RECORD, BABE! DA-DA-DOO-DOO JUST DANCE, DANCE, DANCE J-J-J-J-J-JUST DANCE!

:D
:D:D:D:D
I freakin' love dances.
Happy COULD go, and Heather and Kim were there too, and I actually got along with Ringo! Strange world. I feel so bad for Heather; she looked awesome, but she was so afraid of dancing. Heck, she couldn't do much worse than me, I looked like an "awkward penguin" (thanks Kim). OoOoOoOoO, and Kim danced with a boy! A cute boy named Shane! Hoo-rah! Awesome night!
Oh, and Basil was wearing a yellow shirt with flowers on it XD As in a Hawaiian shirt, people. He is the freaking BEST dancer. I really shouldn't watch him though :)
I get SUPER hyper at these things. I managed to down a soda in A MINUTE AND 36 SECONDS, and I feasted upon sour-straws and had ANOTHER soda and danced like a moron and screamed a lot and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO FUN. And, God forbid I say this, but I think it was better without Silver, Ani, Nat, and Lolo. It was me, Kim, Happy, Heather, and even Ringo, and it was like a completely different set of friends and thus a completely different attitude...I loved it. It was amazing and awesome and I LOVE DANCES.

2 comments:

  1. Your gonna wish you didnt say that come monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awww sorry Nat. But we don't have school on Monday.

    ReplyDelete