Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fairy-tale land.

My latest obsession: video cameras. I could so see myself documenting my life. Can we say AWESOME?
I dunno if I could bring it to school...I could lie to the principal and say I'm interesting in a career in film-making and it's a kind of personal project, and I won't be posting anything online, but they may stil be bothered. Huh. I couldn't see myself as a film-maker, but I've always thought half my stories would be better as movies. I'm a very visual person. Thoughts are overrated when they can be displayed.
Anyway. I don't know anything about camcorders, but the Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera looks pretty nice, for all my purposes. And it's only $179.95. Of course, I don't know where I'd come up with 200 bucks, but one can dream.
I'm off to eat chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment