Saturday, June 19, 2010

But when you look at them, and you see that they're beautiful...that's how I feel about you.

Bloggy! Oh, I missed you for the two days you were private! I'm sorry, my loyal followers; can you ever forgive me? You see, I was hoping the jackass(es) who read(s) my blog even though they shouldn't but they do anyway because they're bitches would think it was private permanently and give up and forget about it. I hoped. But then I realized that I'll be pissed off at them anyway so I might as well make it public, because I love my blog and if they wanna be bitches, they can be bitches. They just have to live with the fact that they're snotty, pathetic, stupid bitches who's greatest pleasure in life is being a bitch. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about.
[Dawn of the Dead--Does It Offend You, Yeah?]
So I guess I should blog about school now, because there's only two half-days left and shit. Yes, I feel weird. I always feel weird about things ending, especially things as big as middle school. You know, since nothing ever sinks in even though I know it's happening. So I'm not crying my eyes out, but I still feel weird and lonely and yeah. I finally have a yearbook this year! I can ask people to sign it! IT WILL BE AWESOME!
And I've already brought all my stuff home...wow. My locker's empty. I've had a locker than can open without a combination for the last two years, which is insanely lucky. The lockers at East suck SO BAD. They're, like, tiny. They're about the same width as a sheet of paper. And it's so weird, because I've looked forward to this forever and now it's here and I can finally stop thinking about it and start doing it, but this time it's more bittersweet because I'll be leaving Rosa and things will change and I might never see my friends anymore...and then I'll make new friends and I won't even care because I won't need them anymore, and that's the worst part. That I'll lose them and not care. That I'll lose everything I know--my school, my books, my friends, my ideas, everything that's comfortable and regular--but it won't matter, because everything will be replaced by something different. I can't even imagine what my life will be like in a year. I mean, three years isn't a long time, but now a week feels like forever, and I don't mean to sound cliche but I've changed so much. I kinda feel like Nicest Thing by Kate Nash. I don't know why, but I do. And that song used to make me cry, but now it just makes me lonely.
[Birds--Kate Nash]
Yeah, I don't have much else to say. I feel happy. Like I love everything. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment