Friday, June 11, 2010

w00t

I'm in school! Woo. I'm actually allowed to this time, though, so it's cool. Last tech class of the year; we're not doing anything. Unfortunately, all the good websites are blocked by the school, so....

I still need a dress. Desperately. And my mom [MOM!] seems determined that I should not get one. I really, really, REALLY don't wanna wear the dress I have. And you know what? You remember that awesome dress I got from Pac Sun? It's freaking gone. And no one wants to go the mall anymore. Fuhhhh.

Should I change my blog template? Questions, questions.

In case you're wondering why I'm blogging so weirdly, it's because PEOPLE ARE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER AND IT'S FREAKING BOTHERING ME!!!!!!

And now, for your viewing pleasure:

Yes, iz freaking adorzable.

No comments:

Post a Comment