Thursday, June 3, 2010

Halos fail to glisten.

I'm pretty sure it's spelled 'halos' but it might also be 'haloes'. You know?
So, like, nothing's happened. I was not Helena today :( Everyone sucked at reading their lines, though. Except Brambilla. He was decent.
I'm so sick of this computer and this room and EVERYTHING. It's like I sit down and all the inspiration just flies out of me. I can't blog or write or even have a decent conversation. I have a headache...AGAIN. In fact, after this, I'm just going to go.
Goodbye.

GREAT ADVENTURE, 6 DAYS!!

3 comments:

  1. going would be good. any idea as to where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people volunteer to read, and then they just can't read at all and end up saying basically every single word incorrectly in some way... That tends to happen during my classes a lot :P

    ReplyDelete