Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tacos...

...are delish. And I'm not sure if there's an 'e' there, but I'm pretty sure there's not, so whatevs, right?
I'm debating talking to Basil. And I was just about to copy~paste the conversation I had with Kim on it, but NOOOOOO, she decided to disappear from Facebook right as I'm about to click on her name! I mean, she was asleep anyway, but yick, I hate it when that happens. Anyway. I want to ask him if he ACTUALLY thinks I still like him, except in a less bitchy way, and to personally apologize for the TERRIBLE THING Silver and Em did last night. I'm sure it won't end well (even if I can do it), but I want to anyway. Really, really bad. Just to prove I can. And I KNOW it won't end well, but hell, there's only a week left of school and he already hates me, right? Nothing I say can change that, so why be cautious?
You know what would be awesome? If it turned into a bitchfight. I mean, he thinks I'm a bitch, and he is a bitch, so if we started arguing for some reason it would be AWESOME.
Yeah. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Well, when you combine your blog title, Plastic, with this entry title, tacos, no, they are no delish (which isn't a word XD). They are inedible.

    Good luck with that drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a therapist and it honestly seems like you need some help I feel you are extremely depressed and angry. please get help-talk to someone.

    ReplyDelete