Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Foosh.

So I guess the first day of summer has passed us by. Fun? I pretty much did one of the following....watched TV (Avatar, The Colbert Report, and The Daily Show...happiness.), read some of the unknown short stories that accompany Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde, and played The Sims. That was my day. It was pretty darn nice, all things considered. Just not worrying about anything. Chillin' out, you know?
And now I will share with you my Sims 2 story, because I know it's important *cues sarcasm*: So I have these people that are like perfect for each other except I made the chicky have an affair and then she got pregnant and so they have two kids that don't actually belong to the guy so it doesn't list them as his family so yeah it's sad, and yes I make my sim's lives like soap operas; deal with it. I was kinda hoping that one of the twins (they were twins, by the way) would be one guys and the other would be the other guys, but yeah. That's what happened.
Oh, and for the first time in awhile, I have a thought regarding Basil: I know I shouldn't be thinking about him or anything, but it feels actively wrong to just let everything go. Like I have so much to say to him that I wish he could understand, but I know he won't and I'll never speak to him again, and that feels wrong. Like I should say something to him and I should think about him and stuff. I dunno. It's not like I like him anymore but it's just so unnatural to let him go. You know?
And, umm, one last thing: I fully intend to be a lump this summer. As Lolo once so rightly said, my schedule shall be: Get up. Be a lump. Go to bed. I hope you giggle at that as much as I did.

4 comments:

  1. So long as that lump remembers to do her chores....

    We still reserve the right to nag you to DO something constructive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ hahaha :)

    But I am in agreement. Summer is basically lump central for me. Besides going to work or an occasional outing with friends, every day consists of, um, going on the computer. But I enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi strawberry. i noticed your news 101 post was blank and thought i'd offer a suggestion if you haven't found anything yet. apple just released their new iphone 4 today, you could talk about it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you gonna stick to one url? i don't wanna lose track of your AWESOME blog!

    witydosp. thats epic.

    ReplyDelete