Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been feeling so alone.

I have nothing to blog about today (NOTHING. HAPPENED.) so I might as well tell you why yesterday sucked:
  1. To start off with, I got a 58 on my math test.
  2. I also did really bad on my French test, though I don't know the exact grade.
  3. In gym we performed our ridiculously embarrassing dance, and got an 85 on it.
  4. There were no egg explosions in Science, which I had been seriously looking forward to.
  5. I realized I had a crapload of work to do.
  6. We lost our argument in debate club.
  7. I didn't have any headphones so I had to spend the bus ride staring at the seat.
  8. I had a headache.
See? Fun, fun.
Today was cold, boring, and unproductive. There's really no other way to put it.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better.

    RE: That's because usually the people grading them do not have a degree in English and figurative language surpasses their knowledge and understanding.

    I'm sorry about your math test. Just have faith in yourself.

    If I do what I must post? The nearby pond transforming into a zoo. (A pathetic zoo at that.)

    You didn't really enrage me. I remained mild-tempered.

    Have a good rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that your day sucked :/ I do hate that with a passion though, when you forget your iPod or headphones or whatever, and you just have to sit there in silence... not fun indeed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. tears Y_Y sorry that really blows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah man I'm sorry dude! :(

    I'm going to blog right now. Sorry that I haven't in a week! Hopefully the title will cheer you up :D :D :D :D

    deformed alien cow. i loled! Ingiesti. IN-GEE-ESTEE hahahahah that is funny!!!!!

    ususususususususususususus

    ReplyDelete