Saturday, November 7, 2009

Before you.......

[Unintended--Muse]
[Feel Good Drag--Anberlin]
I started to tear up as I wrote. Is that supposed to happen?
Maybe because it feels so real to me. There's no fairies or magic. Everything's real. Real people, real places, real memories. It's all actually happened. I'm not writing a story, I'm writing a bibliography.
Do you want to know what part I started crying at?

October 15th—Eighth Grade



“Does Anna still like me?”
“Yes. A lot a lot a lot.”
And then he stared. Stared, who knows why? Maybe he couldn’t believe it. Maybe he thought I was insane.
Maybe he was just sad.

I wouldn't know either way, but I can guess.
Oh, and for you stalkers out there, by name's not actually Anna. MY NAME IS PABLO!!!!11!!!1!
[All I Ask of You~Phantom of the Opera]
Apparently, by this point, we're supposed to have 11,000 words. Faug much? Indeed. My previous calculations were wrong, but whatever. I currently have
5,941!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORDS.

2 comments:

  1. 5,941 still seems like quite a lot to me :) Nice job! Oh, and haha I just noticed all of the icons down at the bottom... love them :D

    ReplyDelete