Sunday, November 1, 2009

I just love how you all ignore me.

Happy Halloween!
Yesterday was fun :) I haven't hung out with Lolo (or anyone, really) in a really long time, so yeah. Trick-or-treating! Which was sad because it started drizzling on-and-off and I don't think we got as much candy as last year...oh well. I was gonna go trick-or-treating at Lolo's (which I found out yesterday morning) but my mom through a hissy fit so I asked if she could come over here. And she could! Hurrah. Haha, I'm a soul-sucking angel.
After we went trick-or-treating, my dad came home early (with the pizzas!) and we ate din-din and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, which Lolo has never seen before, which is fairly sad. Then we went to the MALL. And saw GABBY. And had FUN. Yay.
I had a dream last night where Basil died and I started screaming. We were in this massive mall with a shark tank and a breezeway and there was this mist-like substance that basically disentegrated you, so everyone had to run to the other side of the mall to get out. And he went back (save someone?). And then I started sob-screaming outside because he was dead. And then my dream branched off: the entire building explodes but alas! he's the only thing standing in the middle! (a fairly impressive picture), or apparently I'm immortal and for a thousand years I watch people outside the mall (never again going inside) till I'm basically reduced to a mere ghost, which for some reason I think came from watching part of Queen of the Damned, where the vampires are always there but just shadows in the background. Yes. A very pleasant dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment