Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well you're the one who said I'd be lost without you.

I've really got to stop this whole crappy blogging thing. But WHERE IS EVERYONE?
So. SO. I was walking with Lolo down the hall to the buses, and Basil (who is at his locker) calls out and asks, "Lolo, is debate club today?"
I was RIGHt NEXT TO HER, and he COMPLETELY IGNORES ME!!!! WTF???? NO, BASIL, THERE IS NO DEBATE CLUB TODAY, YOU ASS!!!!!!!!!
*cries*
Four-day weekend! Thank you, God. I swear I'm slowly going insane...day in, day out, always the same thing. One day I'll snap and, like, have a fit or something in the middle of class. Knowing my luck, it'll be LA, but regardless, I'll start screaming and jump out a window. Yeah.
On the bus today, this kid threatened to kill himself. This kid is extremely disliked on the bus, but it's not like we're all super-mean, he's just an asshole (for which I don't sympathize). I don't think he actually will kill himself--but. But I would feel guilty if he did. I guess I sound shallow when I say that, like "omgggggg i would feel so bad if he DID kill himself!!!!!" because it's more serious than that, but I would. Even though it's not my fault. Or is it? Isn't it understandable not to like someone when they're mean/obnoxious? Can anyone blame you for not accepting every.single.person if it's their fault you don't like them?
Either way, I don't think he will. He's threatened it before.
[Numb--Linkin Park]
[One Step Closer--Linkin Park]
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break


I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I found bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again


Just like before...

3 comments:

  1. I'm here. Swamped with homework and down with depression. If I tried to blog, I'd sound whiny and blah.

    Basil does sound like an arse. Sort of. But I wouldn't take it personally.

    I went insane once. Kinda. I was in the last period of the day, science research, in eighth grade and I just burst into tears, crying uncontrollably.

    Hopefully that kid does not go over the edge. Watch out for a dramatic change in behavior. The instance he is nice or shuts is mouth is when there should be a concern. People with legitimate suicidal tendencies vary rarely blatantly announce their intentions. Sure, they show all signs of extreme depression and battle with themselves over the matter, but just saying it usually someone's ploy for attention. That, I feel, we're all guilty at one point or another. It's hard to balance interaction with solitude, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog :D

    Lucky you have a four day weekend! But yeah, I really hate the whole day in day out same monotonous routine going on here. I kind of freaked out last year during a math quiz, and then I never had to make it up again. Twas pretty cool, haha.

    But I see what you mean. So many people just threaten to kill themselves just for the attention or something, but really would never follow through with it. But then you never know which ones are actually serious about it, so I guess that's the major problem :/

    ReplyDelete