Friday, November 6, 2009

I know this is where I belong.

It's absolutely gorgeous out. It's so cold and clear and vibrant...the breeze smells like freshness and cold. The sunlight filters through the orange and red leaves so beautifully here. The ground is green and brown and yellow and red.
This is why I love fall. It feels like home. I think, in my happy place, it's perpetually fall, with colors and sun and breezes and light and cold. I wish I could memorize how the sun outlines the trees, or the exact shade of the leaves when light shines through them, or the feeling of the cold on my skin, or the pattern of the dead leaves on the ground. There's nothing gray about fall, nothing depressing, nothing dark; only light.
3054 words!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I'm glad you're getting involved in NaNoWriMo. Maybe I will next year.

    :]

    ReplyDelete