Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Throw your hands in the air, try to catch the truth.

[Moving At the Speed of Life--Living Legends]
I shouldn't be blogging. I should be writing. But whatever.
Mrs. Halden said 'damn' in LA :)
I feel compelled to mention that Basil was wearing a green striped shirt.
Oh, and the feild trip to the art museum is tomorrow! Yay!
I almost got detention today...because Mrs. Kinger is a complete---gah. *glares at unsuspecting passerby*
Oooh, the bus was fun! We fit six people into a three-seater :) Enjoyment.
[Hero--Nas]
I like this song, but I don't like how quickly it jumps into the song. Whatevs.

You leave, you try,
You laugh, you cry,
You dig, you lie,
You live, you die,
You will, you won't,
You feel, you don't,
You heal, and you crack,
and I promise still I got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment