Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's cuz of these things.

[These Things--She Wants Revenge]
Shari's birthday party yesterday! Woo, fun. Haha, there were sixteen people there: me, Lolo, Nat, Kim, Silver, Ani, Genne, Gabby, Vetesi, Sanguine, Sam, Ringo, Kara, D (I forget her name, but it begins with a D...), Kates, and Alexandria. Haha, I was so loud :) And thanks to Silver, everyone there now knows who I like. Fuh. Whatevs. Everyone knows already, right?
Yeah. So, really really fun. And I watched Hairspray!
EDIT:
[After Every Party I Die--Iamx]
I GOT TWO NEW AWESOME PAIRS OF SHOES. Ch'yea.
I actually got these awhile ago, I just wanted to mention them.

These are quite possibly the best shoes ever!!! Ahaha, and they're all mine.

And finally these, which I'm wearing right now because they match my tank top. Only 4 bucks! CAN WE STAY STEAL?

Haha. I like shoes.
Next on the list:




This bag, except in lime green. I saw it in the mall and have been in love ever since :)

And finally, some sort of jacket (as in not a hoodie/sweatshirt and not a winter coat). And I REALLY WANNA GO TO THE MALL but I don't know who to ask. Gah.

1 comment:

  1. The birthday party sounds like fun! And I love the color of those blue Converse... so prettyful :D I really like the shoes that you got too, and the one pair only being 4 bucks is definitely awesome!

    ReplyDelete