Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It'd be too easy to say it, so I won't say it anymore.

I really need to be working on my NaNoWriMo, but I felt like I had to say something.
So! Something weird happened today. I was looking for Kim, because I wanted to apologize for a mini-argument yesterday, and then I found her, and then I was debating going over to there, and then I realized Basil was leaning against the lockers behind her, kinda glaring, and then I realized it looked like I was staring at him. Holy crap.
For some reason, it feels like something's changed. Shifted. I don't know. I hate waiting like this.
[Apocalypse Please--Muse]
Debate today! We debated whether or not Michael Vick should be allowed back in the NFL. My team got 'con', and GUESS WHO GOT PRO? Yup, they won, but I really don't mind. Apple is majorly hot.
Mall with Silver on the weekend? I sure hope so! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment