Sunday, April 25, 2010

............................

Wow.
Excitement!
The mall was actually really fun. We spent, like, five hours there, and my cash went from $74 to $28, ugh. So much for saving. But I bought this beautiful purple dress from PacSun that I will be wearing to graduation...it's awesome...and Isabelle and Kim made me try on a crapload of bathing suits. Ugh. We had a late lunch in the Nordstrom's Cafe, where we played truth-or-dare and I FINALLY found out who Bruce is taking to the dance (Manda. Wtf.) It was...like....awesome...
That is all I have to say on the matter, thank you.
TENNIS.
Dude. I really, really, really want a chocolate poptart even though I'm not hungry at all....

6 comments:

  1. Cute dress. I'm jealous.

    Tennis is awesome.

    I've never had a pop-tart. Go ahead, call me uncultured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never had a poptart either. huh. the dress isnt bad. who is manda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like the dress! It's kinda short I suppose, but very cute nonetheless :]

    I had Poptarts a lot when I was little, then I got sick of them and graduated to Toaster Strudels, and then got sick of those too... so I haven't had one in years O:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! Freakin adore it!

    Poptarts....yum.

    Reopoma. REE-OH-PUH-MUH. Um sounds like a country?

    ReplyDelete