Sunday, April 4, 2010

A freak of nature, stuck in reality.

[Follow Me Down--3OH!3]
I feel really pretentious putting poetry in things I'm writing, and yet, I do anyway.
It is INSANELY FRUSTRATING writing this story again, even if it is better. Like, seriously, that's 50 pages I have to rewrite. It is REALLY annoying. I'm trying to force myself to keep writing, but I only have seven pages. And at the same time, I ONLY HAVE SEVEN PAGES. I write the plot way too fast. I mean, they've already been there two days, and I'm only on page seven. Things in my stories happen way too fast.
[Strange--Tokio Hotel & Kerli]
I'm bored now. Off to write. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I have like the complete opposite problem in anything I try to write, cause I always end up over-describing something and it takes ages for anything to occur :P But good luck with your writing!

    ReplyDelete