I suppose a lot of schtuff happened today, but the things I can think of most is:
- I exchanged Oregano's identity with Kim for the SuperSecret, which was actually pretty stupid. They thought I would be mad. I would not be mad!
- On the bus today, two girls (JazzyFazz and Tuba) asked if I liked Oregano...naturally, I said no, but I wonder if it's really that obvious?
- I'm considering saying I lied about Oregano to Kim...even though she'd be mad at me...but I feel bad that I can't keep a secret for a day. No. I have no self-control whatsoever.
I guess there's a fine line between my need for attention...After they get bored and stop guessing who it is, and after I tell them and they gush about it for awhile and get bored, and when I keep trying to bring it up again because I am an attention whore. There, I said it. IT'S TRUE. IT BUGS THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHEN THE TOPIC ISN'T ON ME!!!
- Basil wasn't here today, but.....I.....don't really care. It was more like 'whatever', you know?
Not saying I'd never want to see him again. But it's not a necessity.
- We've officially started our feild hockey unit in gym, which was sore. I actually ran most of the two laps, though!!! I do wonders when I'm competing with Kim.
I also learned that I'm not flexible in any way.
- Report cards...ugh. I'll post. This is pretty much all the important stuff anyway, so...
Art A. This is actually a surprise....previously I got an A+. It might've been because I didn't actually finish one of the projects, hah.
French B. Good progress, Respectful to teachers/peers. In all fairness, the tests were killer this marking period.
Humanities B+. Excellent progress. I....kind of expected this....
Math B. Good progress. *sigh*
Language Arts A+ Excellent progress, Is a pleasure to have in class. It seems the less I like Halden, the more she likes me.
Oh, by the way, she insisted yesterday that I write something else for the paper...I suppose I should...
Music A. Good progress. This is the first time EVER I've gotten a comment on music.
Gym A. Good progress. Damn! This went down too! HOW? I must've forgotten gym clothes one day....OMG HEALTH. DAMN HEALTH.
Science A+. Excellent progress, Is a pleasure to have in class. :D
Tech A+. This class really shouldn't require a grade. It's pretty much impossible to get below an A+.
*sigh* So not cool. Not cool at all.