Thursday, September 2, 2010

494

Sooooooooo clooooooooooooose.
I'm gonna make it so my 500th post is on the first day of school. Just so you know. Heh.
Speaking of school, I FINALLY got a backpack!! Now everything is nice and pretty and packed up :) This is exciting. It's purple, which is always a fun color. And even with everything in it, it's pretty much the lightest thing in the world. It's like I have nothing in it! Which is weird cuz for as long as I remember my backpack was hella heavy on the first day of school. Haha.
So I am once more online shopping, but this time more with the purpose of buying things, haha. Except I don't know how long it would take to ship, since school is starting in five days (eek!) so I'd probably just go to the store if I found something I absolutely loved. Wow, I really have nothing to blog about. Today I beat that game I was telling you about yesterday--or was it the day before? I don't even know. But I beat it, and it was incredibly easy. I mean, hell, it had a talking horse in it. What else could anyone expect?
So, I like this dress, but it seems kind of...short. Oh fuck, it won't let me link it, because there is an AD on the word 'Link' that links to something else. Wtf. Oh wait, I got it, haha. Anyway. It seems pretty short, and I don't wear leggings. I just don't. So.....blah. I'd have to see it in person.
Haha that was a useless paragraph. I have nothing else to say. Goodbye.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your backpack!

    I know this is your blog and you can write whatever you want, but may you please talk like a lady, please? (In other words, no dropping the f bombs.) It just makes me cringe when it comes from you... :/ I'm not trying to be your mother, just saying.

    That dress is not as short as others I've seen, and depending on your height and body build it may not be too scandalous without leggings. But what's wrong with leggings? Or tights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to say too short, unless you can brave some leggings or skiny jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lizzie... Sweetie, you are FAR too intelligent to be using that kind of language. With your writing skills, cursing should NOT be part of your vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....nice dress. I'd have to see it on. It looks too short on the model, but considering her probably height... It might be fine on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's what's really frustrating about Forever 21... a lot of their stuff is waaay too short! I'd say you'd probably have to try that one on and see what happens if you bend over, haha. But it is cute!

    For some reason getting a new backpack is always so fun! Yay for purple. Mine is green. :)

    ReplyDelete