Thursday, September 23, 2010

The United Republic of Dakishare

That's what I'd name my country, if anyone was wondering. Better than 'Kimistan' (haha sorry Kim.)
Model UN began today! Except, lo and behold, the actual meeting was only twenty minutes long. That left us another hour or so before the buses came. Damn. Well, we finished our homework and I (kinda) finished my fallen-angel drawing, and that was that. The bus ride was an hour long. Haha, sorry, I don't have much else to say on school. I'm glad it's almost Friday.
A while ago I played with the idea of writing a short story for everyone I knew. The problem, of course, was that I couldn't think of the really perfect story for everyone. But now I think I'm going to tackle that, because, you know, I only write stories for myself, and that doesn't seem really conducive. To what, I don't know, but it doesn't.
Now I have nothing else to say, and I will leave you.

1 comment:

  1. Model UN sounds like it would be fun! We don't really have anything cool like that at my school cause it's stupid. Good luck writing your short story!

    ReplyDelete