Monday, September 6, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

I think this conversation with Sharicus sums up how I'm feeling:

Me: oh gawsh.
Sharicus: :O
Me: TOMORROW.
Sharicus: IKR!!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I'm feeling.
So, today, I painted my nails, did not do summer reading, and hung out with Vera. Woo. I don't really mind; I'm glad I did something besides sit around the house all day, frankly. We pretty much just played card games and Sims 3 until we all went to Wendy's. Now it's nine and I need to take a shower and GO TO BED and set my alarm and wake up tomorrow. I think that's the worst part. NKJgbrnwgrnvikwe nv, tomorrow. Oh, and it's going to be 90 degrees when school lets out, so I get to wear my shortthings. Woooooooo.
I have nothing more to say. See you tomorrow, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment