So, question of the day: if there really are aliens out there, and they really do want to control your brain, who's to say tin foil would ever stop them? I mean, I'm an alien, and tin foil sure doesn't keep me from slowly rotting you're brains from the inside out.
Lol jk, I don't need to be an alien to rot your brains from the inside out :D In fact I'm doing it right now...but...just...keep...reading...
And furthermore, were there aliens who wanted to control people's brains, why on Earth (I feel like that should be a pun) would they want to control some unwashed hillbilly/old lady's brain? You'd think they'd go after the President, or something.
Second question of the day: when you read my title, did you think it was serious? Haha.
I just cleaned up some water that spilled on the desk, and underneath it was like, white. In all other places the desk is a blotchy brownish color. Haha, filth.
So, I think I've discovered why my blog isn't super-popular, after an extensive study comparing my blog to other blogs (okay, no, I'm just making everything up as I go along.) Here's what I've gathered:
- My background IS white, which is step one, but the layout isn't customized or anything. That's mostly because I know nothing about HTML and even if I wanted to, couldn't design my own. But people seem to like blogs with original templates better so I guess I have to figure it out, huh?
- I don't really talk about things "in general." This isn't a huge one, because there are a lot of really popular bloggers who talk about their own lives, but it always seems the ones that talk about broad, interesting topics are the most popular. Of course, a lot of people dismiss my opinions anyway because I'm fourteen, but that's not so much on Blogger...
- My font is too small. I think my font is a perfect size, and frankly, I can't seem to get the font a large, easy-to-read size without it seeming sloppy. Have I ever mentioned that I really hate large font? I do. With a passion. But other people seem to like larger font. Which brings me to my next point.
- The blog itself seems small. Almost cluttered, plus the smallish font, plus the fact that I don't have many entries posted up all the time. I think I might need to change that. Oh, and my entries aren't very long. That doesn't help.
- I don't comment on other people's blogs that much...heh. I mean, I try to comment on the people I already know, but new people? Not so much. Maybe I just have high standards, haha. Or I'm shy. Or I'm pretty bad at commenting in general. Whatever.
Now I'm off to revamp mah blog! Hurrah!