Monday, September 6, 2010

497

Three posts today, woo. Or two posts today and once before school tomorrow. I'll figure something out.
So, we WERE going to go to lunch, but alas, no. In the car I think I made it pretty clear I didn't want to go to Panera's. It is just not a soup or sandwich day, you know? So we get back to the house, Dad sees fit to suggest it anyway, and Mom, still mad that the dog likes me more, suggested in the most insolent and condescending tone she can manage, "So have salad." Ha-ha, aren't you witty. Yes, that NEVER even occured to me. But I knew we'd end up going to Panera's anyway, because my opinion counts for nothing in these matters, and I say so. So SHE thinks the best solution to this problem is just to declare we're not going out at all and to storm into her room.
Oh, and we went to a boring car show earlier that I very clearly did not want to go to, but whatever. I didn't want to do anything.

I HAVE DECIDED WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. My sparkly purple thing woo. I hope it's cold tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. maia (or maria. the east office ladies seem to think thats my name...)September 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM

    yea, i wish it would be cold tomorrow, but it freaking wont be. im pretty pissed its still summer, actually. summer should end the day school starts. that would make way more sense. and i can't wear what i want, because it'll be freaking hot tomorrow. i think im going to wear a dress. i dunno. sorry bout the car show, my mom does that to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete