I must say, it was a rather good haul this year :)
- AN IPOD TOUCH. I KNOW RIGHT???? Ahahaha. I'm so happy about this, you cannot fathom. I feel like one of the cool kids now :) UnFORtunately, it decided to stop working all of a sudden, so we now have an appointment at Apple tomorrow at 9:30 to get it fixed
- A FREAKING VIDEO CAMERA. I am SO excited! Haha, like, really, I actually asked for this, and I actually got it! So now I need to find something to take a video of, haha.
I kindasorta want to take videos at school and turn it into some kinda project (like a documentary!) but, unfortunately, that's not allowed, because you can't video tape people without their permission and everything........and that's banned at my school anyway, so I'd have a tough time convincing Mr. C to let me. But wouldn't that be cool? I think it'd be cool.
- A kazoo! You know, the thing that you have to hum into and that makes a really, really annoying buzzing sound? :D
- A MINI ETCH-A-SKETCH! WHAT NOW, BOY?!
- Two scarf-hat-gloves sets, one pink and one striped :)
- This set of, idk stuff, like: Gingerbread Latte body lotion, shower gel, and hand lotion, and Hot Cocoa shower gel and hand lotion. It. Smells. So. Good.
- A "pocket-sized" soduko book with awesome new pencils to go with!
- Ah-mazing socks with fuzz at the top :) My gawsh, I love them.
- And for our lovely Christmas Eve tradition: a sparkly-ish purple tank top and purple pajama bottoms with multi-patterned pine trees and ski lifts! Sooooooo cute.
I'm probably forgetting a few more little things that were in the stocking, but whatevs, it's all good :) Merry Christmas!
Oh, and bytheway, I have a busy weekend planned! :D Tomorrow at 12 I'm going to the mall with Lolo and then we're going to a pool so she can teach me how to swim, and on Sunday I'm going to Gigi's birthday party. I have a life! Finally!