Sunday, December 13, 2009

I wish I could remember why I fell in love with you.

I already know why, of course. I just want an interesting title.

Where do I begin?? I had a sleepover with Kim last night! We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was super-emotional, had the most amazing teriyaki chicken EVER for dinner, went on Basil's profile on Facebook (since he's not one of my friends, so I can't religiously view it every other day....*tear*) and played a fashion designed game till 4 in the morning. We played every multi-player Wii game Kim owned and had delicious, delicious bacon for breakfast. Her dog, Tally, didn't like me. I managed 6 hours of sleep, my nose was congested, my mom picked me up at 1, and she got Mountain Dew for me on the way back!

I played Sims 2 a lot today, and in my town of Lonely Singles, not everyone is single anymore :) Anyone who plays knows that the cg's are always SUPER ugly, but this time, they weren't! So no one is matched with someone I made, but two people are matched with cg's. These couples would be: a pregnant guy who's obsessed with science but wants to be a doctor and a blonde-haired-tan-skinned gym teacher AND a player who's obsessed with parties and popularity and a short-haired blonde gypsy-girl. I love Sims.

Oh! And in Barnes and Noble (where I was reading Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac) I was walking past this group of three guys (my age) and one of them said "Hey." Apparently they recognized me from elementary school and actually remembered my name, whereas I recognized them but had no idea what their name was. One of them, who I'd never seen before, was really cute. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. What version of RENT do you listen to? The original cast CD or the movie? The movie cast is basically the same as the original, except for Mimi and Joanne. And they sounded WAY better back when it came out in 1996 than in the movie :)

    Love, Love, Love,
    Molly

    PS: I tried to change my blog settings but I don't know if it allows comments yet. This calls for a sad face :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin Button, cute guys, and a gypsy girl! Holy crow, you're officially cooler than me! :) I love that movie. I've seen it 3 times. I saw it when it first came out. I totally love it. Quite long though.

    Dulledl. Haha funny if you say it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly- No, it does NOT work, which depresses me greatly :(

    Um, mostly the movie *feels guilty* but I have some from both. Heh, I noticed that, because they had the same names....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 hours of sleep is a lot for a sleep over, I'd say! It sounds like loads of fun though, with the Facebook creeping and fashion design games and whatnot :D

    The only time I've ever played Sims was on my friend's game, but within 5 minutes I somehow got set on fire and died... Yeah.

    That's always so awkward when someone knows your name but you can't remember theirs... it's like "hey... you!" But yay for them being cute at least :D

    ReplyDelete