Monday, December 14, 2009

So they'll still talk about us when we die.

Well! It was a day of much sickness and headaches. I've had a cold since Kim's house and needed to blow my nose pretty much every five minutes. Poor sleeve. But French was fun :) Me and Lolo are writing a script.

Me: I like a guy but he doesn't like me!
Lolo: Call him.
Me: He hates me!
Lolo: Forget him!
Me: I CAN'T FORGET HIM!
Lolo: Move?
Me: I CAN'T LEAVE HIM!
Lolo: Ok....
Me: HELP ME!
Lolo: I can't help you. Weirdo.
Me: *sobs*
Lolo: I have a problem too.
Me: *sobs*
Lolo: Someone named Strawberry keeps calling me.
Me: I'm listening.....
Lolo: She called me when I was riding a bike and when I was sleeping.
Me: I'M Strawberry! I called you when I couldn't sleep.

And that's as far as we got :)
Sometimes I wish I could music as a title instead of just lyrics, because sometimes it's not the lyrics I want you to hear, but the way the music sounds. I dunno.
New theme song: Say It by Blue October.
Oh, and Basil wasn't here today. I didn't feel quite as hopeless as I did last year. Maybe because I only have one class with him, so I'm used to not seeing him a lot anyway? I dunno. Whatever.

It’s all about steam.
It’s all about dreams.
It’s all about making the best out of everything.
You’ll know when your fine,
'cause you’ll talk like a mime.
You’ll fall on your face,
you get back up and you’re doing fine.
“A considerate clown, a preachy preachy machine”
is one of the sweetest things you would say about me,
but I don’t have the time for your distorted esteem.
Why are you toying with my mind?

I don’t wanna hear you
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-say it.
Now you’re messing with my pride.

Look, you think you’re smarter than me.
Well, everyone knows you will never be smarter than me.
That’s how it goes.
I gained forty pounds because of you!
Was there an “S” on my chest?
Well I confess, you were too much stress;
I’d have a heart attack at best.
So now I breathe it out, I breathe it out,
I spit it on the crowd cause they lift me up, they lift me up, they lift me up.

When I’m feeling down...
What am I spitting out? Spitting out, something we never talk about.
It’s called my…mind.

I don’t wanna hear you
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-say it.
Now you’re messing with my pride.

I’m sick of standing in your line,
so now you’ll have to take it--
take this to heart.
I will never let shit fuck me over.
Stop talking down to me, your war is old,
your game is over...
So here’s my coldest shoulder.

I don’t wanna hear you
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-say it.Something we don’t talk about.
Now you’re messing with my pride.

Something we never talk about.
Something we never talk about.

1 comment:

  1. Epic script. I'm sure it'll grow to be even more epic once you get more down. (:

    Andriz. Eh, so-so.

    ReplyDelete