Amen to that.
If I were to smell the love potion from Harry Potter 6, it would smell like: fresh paper, an eclectic collection of spices, something citrusy (like oranges), the heat from the oven, bacon, cheese, coconut-and-pineapple soda, brownies in any stage of cooking, ink, air, and nature.
- Careless Whisper by Alex Gaskarth, Juliet Simms, 3OH!3
- Say It by Blue October [NEW THEME SONG]
- What Hurts the Most by Cascada
- Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
- Boston by Augustana
- Dust in the Wind by Kansas
- All By Myself by Eric Carmen
- Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains
- As Tears Go By by The Rolling Stones
- Love Hurts by Nazareth [I RECOGNIZE THIS ONE FROM A COMMERCIAL]
- The First Cut is the Deepest by Cat Stevens [IF YOU THINK YOU RECOGNIZE THE NAME, YOU'RE RIGHT, IT IS THAT SONG]
So! What has happened today? Ummmmmmm, nothing.
Apparently, on Facebook, so Dosa and Flecka kids made a group basically slamming Karutzi (all middle schools; Dosa is ours). Then some loser from Karutzi had to report it to Mr. C, our principal, and he gave us a long speech on the morning announcements about how we were a school of character and we should all be ashamed of ourselves, and then during the first class of the day he started calling the names of everyone who was in that group to the library. He didn't say it, but he was calling those people. I was freaking out, naturally, because I didn't know if I'd joined or not (who pays attention to that stuff?), and as it turns out I didn't. But Nat did. I felt so bad for her, because Mr. C was being so dramatic about the entire thing. Apparently, during their "meeting" in the library, he said they weren't Rosa students.
OVER-REACT, MUCH? Seriously, there are groups like that EVERYWHERE. He's just so darn proud of his school of character, it doesn't even matter that there are about 30 more groups JUST LIKE THAT and a whole bunch bashing Dosa too. He's being stupid about the entire thing. Gar.
And that's about it.