Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Rosa [a.k.a. YOUR HIGHNESS],

I wasn’t one of those who joined that hateful group on Facebook, but I was so moved by what happened I felt I should write a letter as well. I think it’s deplorable that ANYONE would purposely bash a sister-school like that. Don’t they know we’re all in this TOGETHER? I feel like part of my soul has been ripped out. When I look in the mirror, I don’t see a member of Dosa International, I see someone who doesn’t deserve to go to such a great school. KARUTZI IS JUST AS GOOD AS DOSA, IF NOT BETTER. In fact, they are SO great, we should all transfer over there and give up our school as a home to orphans in Uganda! Then we’d REALLY be a school of character!

When I was in elementary school, I had my sights set on Dosa from the very start. There was no way I wanted to go to Karutzi. If the reputation of gangs, drugs, and violence weren’t enough, and the better academics and behavior of Dosa in general wasn’t enough, then most certainly the fact that all the people that tortured me in elementary school were going to Karutzi. But now I see that I was wrong! I am most certainly a terrible person for ever believing that Karutzi was anything but perfect. I thought Dosa would be the best path for my future, but not I see that DOSA is filled with a bunch of hateful, inconsiderate people and those poor, poor Karutzi kids have to deal with a bad rep all the time.

I think the entire school should be ashamed of what has happened, not just the vile members of society that joined the group. We all need to hang our heads low and realize that WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. To make up for the atrocities that have taken place, we need to join together and go to Karutzi and apologize to them FACE TO FACE, let them see the remorse in our eyes, and know how deeply ashamed we are of our actions. After all, they’ve NEVER had ANY bad thoughts for US, EVER!!!!!!1!!!

Your most obedient servant,
Strawberry Shortcake

5 comments:

  1. love it! eesspecialy the face to face part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all in this together... lalala.. I don't know the rest of the words, haha...

    But argh, this whole Facebook group thing sounds like something that would happen at my school D: Although no one has made groups against other schools, just against teachers at our school, which is probably even worse... so hopefully they never find out :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. its all good. both of your blogs are amazing!

    Word: Unchin. FUNNNAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hate" groups suck.

    Tureno. TURENO! thats quite funny! (:

    ReplyDelete