Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm uber-cool. I'm like the epitome of coolness. You can't get any cooler than me.

You know it.

I've always wanted to be crazy. Not like straight-jacket, voices-want-me-to-kill-things crazy, but just diagnosed. I want someone to tell me that what I am has a name. I want to be this or that, not the vague thing known as "normal."

I know what I want for Christmas! Yup, a fish! But not just any fish. A betta, just like I used to have. I'll never understand people who say fish are boring, just like I'll never understand people who say cats are mean. You just have to know how they work. You have to learn how to appreciate them.
I want a crowntail this time, though :) I'm not sure what kind I had before, but the tails drooped a little more. Huh. I need to clean out the tank and stuff and probably buy the fish myself, because my parents didn't seem too enthusiastic when I told them what I wanted.

[Just a little side note: Molly's back! Hurrah!]

I love Christmas. Love it with a passion. It's all about love and generosity and family...warmth in the dead of an eternal winter. I love finding the perfect present for someone. I love seeing their face light up when they open it. I love the glow of the Christmas tree lights reflected off the presents and the ornaments. I love the happiness...the magic...really, is there anything not to love about Christmas?
By the way, I get to decorate the tree this year :)

8 comments:

  1. you know what i want for christmas? an Ipod gift card! or (this is something only my parents can get) is my ears pierced. 2 on the left and 1 on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I'm just a wimp and couldn't handle, you know, the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is somthing wrong with you.

    i think you have the mental form of ostio perosis conjunctivitus.

    it dose exist, and it is spelled correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 4 fish. I had 6. But two died. So yeah.

    And Christmas is the BEST holiday ever. Definitely my most favorite time of the year. :)

    Heyyy, Edward has more than just nice eyes! he's more goregous than Jacob!

    Don't feel like a nerd. Remember The Titans is an epic soundtrack. As well as the New Moon one.

    Do i like Harry Potter? I've only seen 3 movies out of the 6. I tried to read the books once, never happened. But i'm really in love with Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince movie. Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Messy, you know how to spell big words X(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so flattered that I was mentioned! Yaaaaaay.

    Anyways, the new blog will be up and running within the week :D Hoorah for me.

    aaaaaand, being diagnosed with something is not fun. Because then you have to be on pills that dissolve in your throat and if you're in a bad mood your mother yells "MOLLY TAKE YOUR DAMN PILL I'M SICK OF YOU BEING AGGRESSIVE WITH ME!!!"


    So....yeah. Better that you aren't.


    Love, Love, Love,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fish are fish. Not sure what kind. But they are also various colors.

    RIGHT! :D

    You haven't spoiled anything. I'm re-reading the saga for a 3rd time. :P

    Sorry, i really enjoyed the 6th movie. Mostly because Draco is hot. But thats just me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate Farmville. but cool cow. (: hah.

    woo! i hope you get one!

    Vera hasn't read twilight? deepressing!

    Ha, yes! How can you not like Draco? he's uber hot. And yes, sad. But manly sad! lol

    ReplyDelete