Friday, December 18, 2009

You don't know me, and you don't even care.

You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains.

[Boston--Augustana]
I love this song. It makes me so sad.
I know, I know, all this crappy blogging has got to stop. I'm just so, I dunno, apathetic. Depressed. Bored. I don't know. I need something to think about. Something long-term.
I had an awesome dream last night about the vampire apocalypse. They had yellow eyes and were all strong and fast and everything and could go out in daylight and we KICKED THEIR BUTTS. Boo-yah.
[My Immortal--Evanescence]
I'm not going to the dance tonight, because literally NO ONE else is. Nat and Ani are going to youth group, Kim didn't even know about it till today, and for Lolo and Silver it's the last day of Hanukkah. Like, WHAT? I LOVE dances, but I've missed the last two because NO ONE ELSE HAS GONE.
*growls*

You used to captivate me
by your resonating light;
now I'm bound by the life you left behind,
Your face, it haunts
my once pleasant dreams.
Your voice, it chased away
all the sanity in me.

These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.

[The End.--My Chemical Romance]
Today, something awkward happened 0.0 I was walking down the hall to the bathroom, when who should start in the opposite direction but BASIL. We both saw each other, both pretended we didn't, and both were thinking God know's what as we passed each other in the silent, deserted hall. Awkward much.
I hope he realizes that I don't like him, I'm obsessed with him, and there's a HUGE difference.
Strawberry out.

1 comment:

  1. Your dream sounds pretty cool O:

    We have a dance tomorrow too... I usually don't like dances that much and really only go so I can spend time with my friends and go to the sleepovers that usually occur afterward. But no one is going this time, so I'm spared...

    I hate awkward moments like that... Like when you see someone and you aren't sure if you should say hi or not, and then you decide not to and pretend you didn't see them, but it's obvious you did... and yeah, awkward! D:

    ReplyDelete