Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget.

[Blood--Editors]
My dad has absolutely no boundaries when it comes to my privacy. Apparently, I left Yahoo up (which I didn't!) and he looked at some VERY PERSONAL emails I sent to Silver, and I KNOW I didn't leave those up so he had to have consciously clicked on them and read the entire conversation. WTF, DAD?
[Phenomenom--Thousand Foot Krutch]
So, we saw A Midsummer's Night Dream performed at Meast today! That was fun. Since I'm going to Meast, it kinda eased some of the fear to see part of the school (well, the main entrance, one hallway, the auditorium, and the cafeteria). The guy playing Puck was cute as heck :)
But I am TERRIFIED of going into highschool and being a freshman and all that jazz. I don't handle change well, is all. Eek.
[One Song Glory~ Rent]
basilbasilbasilbasilbasilbasilbasilbasil
And that is all I can say on the subject.
I can't wait till this weekend! Can we say sleepover with Kim? Yes we can :) It's gunna be really fun.
And.......I dunno.

3 comments:

  1. I changed the settings on my laptop so that you need to have a password to unlock the screen, just so no one would sneak onto it like that... :P

    I love A Midsummer's Night Dream! And haha, now every time I hear the name Puck I think of Puck on Glee...

    As for high school, don't worry, freshman year really isn't as scary as you think! It's just that all of the upperclassmen will be annoyed with you, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sorry about your dad. :(

    Goodluck with highschool, friend! you'll do great! (:

    Kewl! A Midsummer's Night Dream sounds awesome! puck sounds good too! haha

    todays word duffsk. DUFFSK. eh, kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for an actual word!

    sorry about the comment thing. i changed the settings so the song will keep going! (:

    Ha, shirtless Puck. nice.

    Riamill. RIA-MILL. That sounds like a verb. I just riamilled that pencil. Right? haha

    ReplyDelete