Monday, March 15, 2010

And that's how the tortoise beat the hare in the race.

Well! I spent half the LA class listening to Basil whine about how his heart was broken over Elaina and how LuLu had to help him. To which I say: eff off, bitch. Get the hell over her, she'll NEVER LIKE YOU. Stop being such a whiny bizznotch fool.
As you can imagine, I'm the master of hypocrisy.
Oh, and I also made up "bizznotch". It's based off of the word "bitch". Just so you, like, know. You know what? From now on you can GUESS what made-up words I put in my entries.
Oh! But Music was awesome. We've started our Lyrics Development studies, which at first scared me, until I realized that song lyrics are pretty much crude poetry. And Mr. Murmy totally rapped. It was pretty awesome.
I'm in a group with Em and Sanguine and we have to make song lyrics (read: rap) for The Tortoise and the Hare. And me, being the awesome genius that I am, came up with these:

Yo, the rabbit was all up in my grill,
He said that he could beat me to the top of the hill,
But in the finale, after the race,
It was HIM with my dust in his face.

He thought he was fast, but I was faster.
He thought he was mad, but I was MADDER.
He thought he would win, but when he stopped to take a nap,
I found myself passin’ the silly ol’ chap.

Ya see he was so cocky, and so arrogant,
He didn’t know what good sportsmanship really meant.
It was ME who kept up the best pace,
And that’s how the tortoise beat the hare in the race.

Yeah. I got mad skillz.
I parted my hair on the opposite side today. Just thought you'd like to know.
It sucks that you probably won't think my awesome rap flows, because it fits together better in my head but you'll probably make the beat different so you won't hear it. Oh well. You have to admit, I could totally be a rapper if I wanted to be. CH'YEA.

3 comments:

  1. We just say biz-nitch at our school...

    I would rap but I'm white...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bizznotch. hahaha. epic.

    you DO have mad skillz! awesome rap, my word verification buddy!!

    monse. eh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We say biznatch at our school XD

    Your rap is pretty fantabulous. It reminds me of the nursery rhyme raps that my friends and I would perform in elementary school. It was like, "Bah bah black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir yes sir three bags full. One fo yo momma, one for the dame, one for the little boy livin UP IN DA HOOD!" And so on and so forth, bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete