Friday, March 19, 2010

Or does he let himself die?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm.
Well! Today was better than yesterday in about a million different ways. It helps that it's sunny, Friday, and warm. But still. I actually got some decent writing in today. There were three tests (I like taking tests in class. Better than pretending to pay attention. And I'm always the first one done :)) in math, humanities, and LA. Nat said she liked my shirt and some girl said I looked really pretty today :D (this totally made my day). Ooh! And in LA, not only did I get 25 points of extra credit on an assignment Halden said she would only give 20 points of extra credit on, she shared with the class something I had written in the planning space of an essay because it was just THAT good :D I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of her favorite students. Kim, too. Because we're just that awesome.
WE TOTALLY GOT TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE AWESOME WARMNESS AND RUN AROUND AND BASK IN THE WARMNESS.
Oh, and on the bus (which Gem has been absent from since Thursday afternoon...hum...), Aaron thought I liked Nate, and Nate thought I liked Bruce. Lol. Nate, because I let him use my iPod when I'm not listening to it, and Bruce because apparently I laugh at everything he says, which is stupid, because I laugh at everything anyone says. This is, as you can imagine, quite amusing.
The sun is super reddish pinkish orangeish and pretty! <3
Oh, and my latest plan to convince Basil I despise him (which seems very important, for some reason) is the following: I somehow slip to him that I haven't liked him for months, and I was actually pretty pissed because he was such a dipwad, so I pretended to still like him just because I know he hates it. Brilliant, no? WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?
One last thing: I won't share my story just yet, but I WILL share my notes, which I scrawled into the margin. Which is the title. Hah.

scribbling notes in
     the margin...
Jon kills himself.
Or does he let
     himself die?
Ana hates her
     mom.
Like, HATES her
     mom.
How old are
     they?
14? 15?
1617181920?
Does Ana write
     poetry?
She can't be
     very good,
because I'M
     not very good.
Jon tried to
     write poetry
     once, to try
     to understand,
but HE'S not
     that good either.
Alex is a classic
     Wrong Side of
     the Tracks.
But he has a
     thing for Ana...
     for some reason.
     FIN.

Yes. Imagine that scribbed into that little space on the other side of the pink line. Here are more notes:

Ana Alexa Murry-
struggling writer.feels lost.hates her mom.best friends with Jon/Tom.
Jon/Tom Mitchell/Jeremy Nalkon-
passion: none.kinda likes soccer and photography.best friends with Ana--love?
Alex Nalkon-
Jon/Tom's cousin.orphaned.hates family.likes Ana.cold/rude/mean.Wrong Side of the Tracks.

That's exactly how I wrote it. Obviously, I can't decide between Jon Mitchell or Tom Jeremy. Or Jon Jeremy. But that would sound funny. And redundant (Ana Alexa?).

1 comment:

  1. pretending to like him is a VERY BAD IDEA because even though he hates you, this will make him laugh at you and give him the idea that he still likes you. the story sounds interesting but notice that there is no plot involved.

    ReplyDelete