Friday, March 12, 2010

Sadsadsadsadsad.

No. Not sad. Just kind of numb. Some things were good, most things were bad. I had the urge, as I always do, to talk to Basil, except this time it was more than just a urge. I felt like every step I took was another missed oppurtunity. I don't even know what I'd say. He'd probably laugh anyway. But I didn't say it, so it doesn't matter what he would've done.
I can write anything in the world to him on here and it won't make the slightest difference. I can get Kim to give him all the messages in the world and it just makes me a coward for not doing it myself.
That's it. Monday. I'm through with this crap. I need something to happen. Something's going to happen. As Lolo said, I need to make it happen. I will. I will!

3 comments:

  1. You will! Maybe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wont, but you should! you should march up to him and start talking, and dont giggle, and dont shriek, and talk to him! but you wont, because even if you tried youd end up giggling. and going bright red. and he would laugh and walk away. and laugh at you even more. im sorry you are physicaly unable to have human convorsations.

    ReplyDelete