Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm feeling, feeling, feeling this way.

[Halfway Gone--Lifehouse]
Debate club today. We actually did pretty good, even though we got a crappy side. Neither Basil NOR Apple were there. And we still lost. FAIL.
Oh, and the highlight of the day (or lowlight, depending on how you look at it. Or most interesting things that happened) was Basil glaring at me for no reason. Gawd. I know. But I love his face. And he wonders why I stare!
[Helena--My Chemical Romance]
Apparently he has some wonderful new plan so Elaina can't posssibly NOT say no. And he's not going to the Spirit Week Dance unless she goes with him. To which I say: eff you, bitch. He's like me, only more persistent.
[Famous Last Words--My Chemical Romance]
Okay, so Moo's brother is hot. Like, insanely gorgeously hot. Ingorganously. He looks nothing like Moo. Oh my, but he was hot!
That's really all I have to say. I think Learnia is over. Let's hope.

3 comments:

  1. his brother looks alot like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persistence is God's way of determining who should be weeded out from civilization. When it began he just put someone in front of a brick wall and tell them to break through it with their head...

    heheh...moo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halfway Gone. With a passion.

    Susel. ha.

    ReplyDelete