Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eeeeeee excitement!

Well! I smell like a delightful mixture of Coconut Lime Body Lotion, dog, and old skirt. And it's warm. Sooooo warm. I was outside with Jake, but had to go in because I was constantly reminded how PERFECT today would be for going to Penny Packer Park with one of my friends. Guess who AREN'T answering their phone? Yup. I don't know why I bother anymore. It's the same every week.
But it's soooooooooo waaaaaaaaarm :D
My outfit, by the way, is pretty awesome. I'm wearing a teal shirt (with a cami, of course), a black-and-white-striped skirt (yes! a skirt!), and my favorite shoes ever, plaid pink flats that vaguely resemble Converse but aren't. Oh, you don't have to tell me I'm awesome.

2 comments:

  1. But i will anyway. YOU'RE AWESOME!!! Yay for warm!!!!!!!!! (: Its warm here today too!! Yesterday it was snowy and haily and crappy. Today its sunny and blue sky and spring!! Yay! :D

    Slytosi. haha epic (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's insanely warm here too! Like, seventy degrees :D It's so unbelievably nice. I really hope it stays like this :)

    ReplyDelete