Friday, March 26, 2010

A stunning visual feast.

OHMYGOOOOOOOWSH I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

So, there was supposed to be some kind of fight tomorrow at Frenchburg Circle, with like 80 people. I have no idea what about. East side, west side maybe? It doesn't matter. People were talking about it ALL DAY (not the smartest thing to do). Finally someone told an adult and a whole bunch of people got yelled at and if anyone presumabely under the age of 30 goes to the Circle tomorrow, they'll be arrested on the spot.
Honestly, I couldn't believe so many actually wanted to go to this. All I could imagine was a dead body at the end. I mean, really, if you have 80 guys fighting, with weapons, how can someone not get hurt? I mean, heck, I think Basil wanted to go. Basil. Fighting. Getting killed or something stupid. Not pretty. Actually, no one getting killed would be pretty.

I am so blind to the world around me sometimes. I mean, I just see the pleasant, if not always comfortable, stuff on the outside. I refuse to see the ugly stuff underneath. I'm practically sheltered...and, I mean, it's not like I wanna know. I say I see the worst in people, but it's not actually the worst. It's just the bottom of a shallow pool. I really don't want to go much deeper.

AND. Next subject. Pretty unrelated. The newspaper FINALLY came out. Oh my God. Halden edited my article. Edited! Not just fixed a type here and there, no. In two of the paragraphs, she edited it so the writing just sounds amateur, and in one the entire meaning of the paragraph is lost and it makes NO sense. And can you guess what she changed the title to? Can you? AVATAR: A Stunning Visual Feast.
I really despise Halden right now.
I mean, she didn't even tell me. She did not tell me AT ALL that she was changing it. And, the title. My God. The title. Just looking at it makes me want to barf. PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT I MADE IT UP.
My God. Basil read it. BASIL. She mentioned it in LA, handed some newspaper out to those who didn't get it, and actually said what page it was on. He totally read it. He just stopped at that page and stared at it for, like, five minutes. The entire time I was dying. I wanted to scream at him: I DIDN'T MAKE IT THAT HORRIBLE! I DIDN'T MAKE UP THAT STUPID TITLE! Obviously, I couldn't. And he just finished and put it away, the exact same expression on his face the entire time. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

I could never be a journalist, obviously. I'd be so offended if they edited my work. It'd be all like: "WHAT? YOU HIRED ME! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY WRITING, WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIRE ME??" or something.

Oh, and you better comment. Despite its seeming shortness, this took me a crapload long time to write.

3 comments:

  1. The sun and I just aren't the closest of friends. I prefer to live somewhere like Oregon...or Washington.

    Wow. I don't know who Halden is, but I despise her as well. Eww, her behavior makes me angry. I'm sorry buddy!

    Wow. Weapons. Fight. 80 people. Intense. They'd be stupid to go. Getting arrested probably won't look that grand on their record. But hey, that's just my opinion.

    Remota. Ha. Spanish version of remote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, the combination of 80 + weapons definitely sounds like a pretty intense fight! I'd probably be a bit scared D:

    And that'd really tick me off is someone completely edited everything I wrote like that without even telling me, too... talk about annoying :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. crapload long time? really? and he probably didnt care at all. why? because he despises you. not in the way that its like his lifes goal is to hate you, but in the way that if he notices you in the hallway he'll say: oh. its her. gross. and then walk away.

    ReplyDelete