Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.

[Until the End--Breaking Benjamin]
I really don't have much to talk about. I'm listening to my iPod. Every so often, it'll sit unused for a while, until I either buy new music or rediscover old music.
I like this band. Breaking Benjamin? They'd probably be in the top twenty. I don't know. I don't really have anything to say. Isn't it so weird, that you know people on here that you'll never really meet or know, but you're connected to? Ugh, that didn't sound right...and I don't mean inappropiately, I mean it just sounded off. Whatever.
[Breath--Breaking Benjamin]
I NEED to make a story based on this song! Grawr!
It's really pretty outside...but miserable.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the whole people on here we're connected to.

    Sorry I comment sporadically. My brain is just in over-drive and probably will continue to be until my final Cambridge exam in June. Which means nothing to you, but everything to me.

    Well, spring break (next week for me) should be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lizzie. I feel like you and I are connected with our word verifications! :D

    Nothing to say. Blah. That sucks. Totally know how you feel!

    Bitners. Ha. Um yes, spanish for sleeping yedi. I totally agree!! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is weird how these people that we're most likely never ever going to even meet in person in our entire lives.... we still manage to feel so connected to them! And I shall have to check out the Breaking Benjamin band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool. All the best on being inspired.

    ReplyDelete