Saturday, March 13, 2010

I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.

[Flourescent Adolescent--Artic Monkeys]
I like this song.
I'm bored, but I really don't want to do anything. I don't actually feel like seeing people. I just want to sit and think. Unfortunately, I'm too restless for that.
[1901--Phoenix]
This song was in a commercial.
Basil. Come here. *dramatic pause as he walks towards me....assuming he does* You wanna know what I think of you? You are the most disgusting, useless peice of crap I have ever met. You are a complete ass. I'm embarrassed to be around you because you don't realize what an ass you make of yourself. I know I'm not the most popular person ever, but you don't have to treat me like shit....you know what? It doesn't even matter. I haven't liked you for months. I don't know why I ever did. Get that? I. Hate. You.
Or that's how I imagine it anyway.
[Breath--Breaking Benjamin]
I need to base a story off of this song. It would translate into, like, the most perfect story. Listenlistenlisten!
I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.
Is it over yet, in my head?
I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.
Is it over yet? I can't win.
So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.
You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.
This will be all over soon.
Pour salt into the open wound.
See? Wouldn't it be perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect?
Oh, and I think the comic Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name is pretty darn amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I like that song as well. Yes, 1901 was in fact in a car commercial.

    Nice more-or-less fake diatribe. Very angry sounding.

    I don't know what else to say!

    ReplyDelete