I'm pretty sure I've used that as a title before. Whatever.
Well! First things first. The mall was super fun yesterday! I didn't find anything, but both Kim and Share-Bear got awesome bathing suits. Woot!
Unfortunately, while the rest of my week is still intact, the sleepover has been cancelled. Apparently, Kim's mom claimed she never told her about the sleepover, which she did. So, we moved it to Silver's house. But now Kim can't even go, so we have to reschedule...AGAIN.
Now for today.
Really nothing happened today, except we watched two crappy movies and I said "Fievel, my son!" several times. Oh, but Lavendar showed up. Yes. Remember my post two days ago, where I said the following four things?
- It will be awkward sitting next to Lavendar in science.
- She shouldn't be reading my blog anymore, because we're not friends.
- I really just don't like her. Apparently it's illegal not to like someone.
- I don't want to be friends with her anymore.
Four things she already knows or should know. Apparently, this made her cry. Then she goes off and tells everyone about this at lunch...and, encouraged by them telling her how sad that is or whatever, she tries to talk to me in humanities, but that's not really important...anyway. Nat tries to tell me why this is mean. I understand why this could be considered mean. Because of #3 on the list. I understand, but I don't really think I was in the wrong to say something so mild and obvious on MY blog. I never said I hated her or anything, and I don't. She shouldn't even be reading it. I'm glad, though, that at least Nat tried, because Ani just said I was "so mean" and that "CYBERBULLYING IS ILLEGAL!!!!"
Ani really, really pisses me off with this. Here's another list, just to explain why:
- She has nothing to do with the situation. This is the worst. She just heard a sob story, ONE side of the argument, and automatically went off saying I was a terrible mean bully-person. NO. It's really not her business AT ALL.
- I was not cyberbullying, bullying, or anything of the sort. Cyberbullying would be saying she was a psychotic bitch-whore and that everybody hates her, which is not true and something I would never say anyway (YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS NOT TRUE!). To say I was was implying that I said something like that...which I didn't, and which only proves Ani knows nothing about the situation.
- This is slightly unrelated, but everyone insists that I called Lavendar a slut. I did not, and she is not. OKAY? DO YOU GET IT? STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH, PEOPLE!
Okay. Anyway. I meant to tell her all of this today, but never got the chance. It actually really, really pisses me off that I'm always considered the mean one just because I'm never the one crying...OH CHRIST. Another thing. It's not my fault that she reacted in...such a way. Don't use that as an argument to why I'm such a horrible person!
Wow. That took up a lot of space.
Really nothing else happened today, though. FIEVEL, MY SON!