Saturday, May 22, 2010

We can act if we want to--if we don't nobody will.

AND YOU CAN ACT REAL RUDE AND TOTALLY REMOVED AND I CAN ACT LIKE AN IMBECILE!
This may be my favorite pre-90s song ever. WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO. WE CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND. 'CUZ YOUR FRIENDS DON'T DANCE IF THEY DON'T DANCE, WELL, THEY'RE NO FRIENDS OF MINE!
Okay! Shopping. I hate bra shopping. I just do. It's a freaking pain. Plus my size seems to change in every store we go into. Yeah, sorry for all the guys (and girls) in the audience, but you're the ones who read my blog.
I also got a dress! It's a little plain but I really like it looks purdy darn good on me :) Besides, I can dress it up with accesories and stuff. And I can return it if I find something better.
This is my second favorite pre-90s song. Just so ya know. Yay for weird accents and overalls. And too-ra-loo-ra-too-la-roo-ra-yay. Even though it's about a guy pressuring a girl to sleep with him =.= Ugh. But besides that...
I've done nothing at all all day. And I'm hungry, cuz I ate lunch at 9:30 and three cookies at the usual time, and that's about it. Fuhhh, dinner won't be done for, like, an hour =.=
Haha. =.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. I love that song. It's just so catchy!

    I'm basically flat chested... so bra shopping for me is easy. Get the absolute smallest size! haha :P

    I really like the dress! It's such a pretty color and I love the back of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, i've been looking for dresses, but i haven't found one yet. I can't get anything thay needs a big chest to wear, cause im just not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress.

    bra shopping. eww. i hate it. with a passion.

    tenti. er...italian for tent? i dunno.

    ReplyDelete