Friday, August 7, 2009

126

Well! It seemed I was never going to the mall with one of my friends, but alas, I had excluded Vera! We just went to the mall (yay!) and I must say, it was a rather successful visit.
Vera wanted some lip gloss, so we headed on down to Claire's, and found the most amazing lip gloss in the face of the planet: damn. I can't find the picture. Never mind. Either way, it's super shiny.
We perused the mall till we ended up at JC Penny's, my favorite store. :) I actually bought something! Go me!
This I got because they had a sale, and it was only a dollar. I can't find a picture of the other one, but it was black with PEACE written down the side in multi-colored lettes <3
I also got this ADORABLE heart choker that I also can't find a picture of. Ugh. I wanted to get some peace-sign earrings, but they were $6, and you all know how stingy I am.
So. Step one of my makeover is underway.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I've been forever to comment. I attempted to twice, but certain influences prevented me from doing so.

    I honestly don't remember what we were talking about. Haha, it doesn't seem very relevant anymore anyway. Band has started back up and it's been one hell fest after another.

    So how have you been? I see you went shopping, but I'm in a bit of a hurry so I didn't get to read all of it.

    I love your new colors by the way. Very pretty. And perky. Haha. I actually really hate that word...perky. I do love your new colors though. Very much.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete